diarrhea when pregnant

  • Subscribe to our RSS feed.
  • Twitter
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Facebook
  • Digg

vendredi 10 février 2012

Day 22 - First Blood Test

Posted on 14:44 by Unknown
The nurse range me with my result for my first blood test. My (Estrogen? E2?) levels are at 750, which apparently isn't as high as the Fertility Specialist would like. The doctor has increased my Gonal-f dosage to 187.5 and I need to go in on Monday for my next blood test and ultra sound. I'm annoyed at myself for not asking the nurse what my levels should be. I'll have to remember to ask on Monday.

I'm a bit worried about this cycle now. Are my levels too low? Will this cycle be cancelled? My husband tells me to stop stressing and trust that the doctor knows what he's doing. Well, did he know what he was doing in my last cancelled IUI cycle? Could he even explain why my body responded to Femara like that? No.

I had a quick look on the forums at Essential Baby, and read a few other posts about slow rising E2 levels, which sounded similar to mine. Their levels were much lower because their cycles were a bit longer, which means it takes a longer time for the levels to rise before it reached the ovulation stage. So, now I'm thinking that 750 might be normal for me, as I have a 30-31 day cycle.

I can't be sure, but it makes me feel better :)
Envoyer par e-mailBlogThis!Partager sur XPartager sur Facebook
Posted in Blood test, IVF, IVF Cycle No.1 | No comments
Article plus récent Article plus ancien Accueil

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Inscription à : Publier les commentaires (Atom)

Popular Posts

  • Synarel
    Synarel Nasal Spray So, I've been using Synarel since I started my IVF Cycle. Synarel is commonly prescribed for use for IVF programmes...
  • And the Merry-Go-Round goes round and round...
    We are currently in discussion mode for our next cycle for No. 2. But I don't really want to talk about the complications or logistics s...
  • Day 20 - How easy it is to use Gonal-f
    This is my 5th day of Gonal-f injections, and I think I'm getting pretty good at it! My hand does get a bit shaky to begin with, but on...
  • Day 17 - Sniffing and injecting drugs
    I conquered the Gonal-F injection yesterday! I have to say that this is the part (or ONE of the parts) that I was dreading about this whole ...
  • Welcome to motherhood
    No, I haven't fallen off the face of the earth. I may have been teetering on the precipice for a while, but I am happy to report that I ...
  • The Great Pram Debacle
    The bad luck charm on 3 wheels (not our actual pram, but same model) OK, so a long time ago, we were given a pram... We were still in our fi...
  • Happy Birthday Junior C
    Dear Junior C, How exciting! You're a year old already!! We have already started thinking about trying for a little brother or sister (c...
  • Day 25 - Second Blood Test, First Ultra Sound
    This morning I had my follow up blood test and my ultra sound to check how my little follicles were going. I was feeling pretty optimistic. ...
  • Day 12 - Emotional relapse
    I've been in for my blood test and the nurse has just rung with my results. I was tested for my progesterone levels and pregnancy. She t...
  • 20 weeks - It's a Boy!
    20 week scan - little baby boy. So we've had our 20 week scan and discovered the flavour of the baby is Blueberry!! In a way, it's n...

Categories

  • Apps
  • Blood test
  • Cost
  • Family
  • Fertility Centre
  • First Trimester
  • IVF
  • IVF Cycle No. 2
  • IVF Cycle No.1
  • IVF Drugs
  • Labour
  • Motherhood
  • Naturopathy
  • Pregnancy No.1
  • Preparing for Baby
  • Second Trimester
  • Social Situations
  • Tests
  • Third Trimester
  • Trying to Conceive
  • Turkey Basting
  • Two Week Wait
  • TWW
  • Ultrasound

Blog Archive

  • ►  2014 (1)
    • ►  mars (1)
  • ►  2013 (6)
    • ►  novembre (2)
    • ►  février (2)
    • ►  janvier (2)
  • ▼  2012 (41)
    • ►  novembre (2)
    • ►  septembre (3)
    • ►  août (3)
    • ►  juillet (3)
    • ►  juin (1)
    • ►  mai (4)
    • ►  avril (2)
    • ►  mars (9)
    • ▼  février (10)
      • Day 35 - The Transfer
      • Day 34 - The Embryo Stage
      • Day 30 - Egg Pick Up
      • Day 28 - The Trigger Shot
      • Day 26 - The Ovary Whisperer
      • Day 25 - Second Blood Test, First Ultra Sound
      • Day 22 - First Blood Test
      • Day 20 - How easy it is to use Gonal-f
      • Day 17 - Sniffing and injecting drugs
      • Day 15 - Enter the next phase
    • ►  janvier (4)
  • ►  2011 (15)
    • ►  décembre (2)
    • ►  novembre (4)
    • ►  octobre (5)
    • ►  septembre (2)
    • ►  mai (2)
Fourni par Blogger.

Qui êtes-vous ?

Unknown
Afficher mon profil complet