diarrhea when pregnant

  • Subscribe to our RSS feed.
  • Twitter
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Facebook
  • Digg

dimanche 5 février 2012

Day 17 - Sniffing and injecting drugs

Posted on 01:45 by Unknown
I conquered the Gonal-F injection yesterday! I have to say that this is the part (or ONE of the parts) that I was dreading about this whole cycle. The thought of having to inject myself in the stomach…(shudder).

Thankfully it all comes in a very convenient little pen, with very easy to follow instructions and accompanying DVD. Needless to say, I was incredibly nervous about my first injection. I read the instruction booklet, and then watched the DVD (which wasn't any more enlightening). I prepared my "drug administration bench". This is where I keep the nasal spray and it's right next to the fridge where I keep the Gonal-F. I had my cotton wool, tissues, syringe disposal unit, Gonal-F pack and I lay it all out on paper towel.

When I took the cap off the needle, I immediately thought I would puncture my internal organs - it was that long! Luckily I enough layer of fat to protect my precious innards. But it honestly did not hurt! I was expecting it to be something similar to getting a needle in my arm, or even getting a blood test. But it's much less painful than that.

So, look at me now! Confident needle user and drug sniffer. Now that's something to write home about.
Envoyer par e-mailBlogThis!Partager sur XPartager sur Facebook
Posted in IVF, IVF Cycle No.1, IVF Drugs | No comments
Article plus récent Article plus ancien Accueil

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Inscription à : Publier les commentaires (Atom)

Popular Posts

  • Synarel
    Synarel Nasal Spray So, I've been using Synarel since I started my IVF Cycle. Synarel is commonly prescribed for use for IVF programmes...
  • And the Merry-Go-Round goes round and round...
    We are currently in discussion mode for our next cycle for No. 2. But I don't really want to talk about the complications or logistics s...
  • Day 20 - How easy it is to use Gonal-f
    This is my 5th day of Gonal-f injections, and I think I'm getting pretty good at it! My hand does get a bit shaky to begin with, but on...
  • Day 17 - Sniffing and injecting drugs
    I conquered the Gonal-F injection yesterday! I have to say that this is the part (or ONE of the parts) that I was dreading about this whole ...
  • Welcome to motherhood
    No, I haven't fallen off the face of the earth. I may have been teetering on the precipice for a while, but I am happy to report that I ...
  • The Great Pram Debacle
    The bad luck charm on 3 wheels (not our actual pram, but same model) OK, so a long time ago, we were given a pram... We were still in our fi...
  • Happy Birthday Junior C
    Dear Junior C, How exciting! You're a year old already!! We have already started thinking about trying for a little brother or sister (c...
  • Day 25 - Second Blood Test, First Ultra Sound
    This morning I had my follow up blood test and my ultra sound to check how my little follicles were going. I was feeling pretty optimistic. ...
  • Day 12 - Emotional relapse
    I've been in for my blood test and the nurse has just rung with my results. I was tested for my progesterone levels and pregnancy. She t...
  • 20 weeks - It's a Boy!
    20 week scan - little baby boy. So we've had our 20 week scan and discovered the flavour of the baby is Blueberry!! In a way, it's n...

Categories

  • Apps
  • Blood test
  • Cost
  • Family
  • Fertility Centre
  • First Trimester
  • IVF
  • IVF Cycle No. 2
  • IVF Cycle No.1
  • IVF Drugs
  • Labour
  • Motherhood
  • Naturopathy
  • Pregnancy No.1
  • Preparing for Baby
  • Second Trimester
  • Social Situations
  • Tests
  • Third Trimester
  • Trying to Conceive
  • Turkey Basting
  • Two Week Wait
  • TWW
  • Ultrasound

Blog Archive

  • ►  2014 (1)
    • ►  mars (1)
  • ►  2013 (6)
    • ►  novembre (2)
    • ►  février (2)
    • ►  janvier (2)
  • ▼  2012 (41)
    • ►  novembre (2)
    • ►  septembre (3)
    • ►  août (3)
    • ►  juillet (3)
    • ►  juin (1)
    • ►  mai (4)
    • ►  avril (2)
    • ►  mars (9)
    • ▼  février (10)
      • Day 35 - The Transfer
      • Day 34 - The Embryo Stage
      • Day 30 - Egg Pick Up
      • Day 28 - The Trigger Shot
      • Day 26 - The Ovary Whisperer
      • Day 25 - Second Blood Test, First Ultra Sound
      • Day 22 - First Blood Test
      • Day 20 - How easy it is to use Gonal-f
      • Day 17 - Sniffing and injecting drugs
      • Day 15 - Enter the next phase
    • ►  janvier (4)
  • ►  2011 (15)
    • ►  décembre (2)
    • ►  novembre (4)
    • ►  octobre (5)
    • ►  septembre (2)
    • ►  mai (2)
Fourni par Blogger.

Qui êtes-vous ?

Unknown
Afficher mon profil complet