diarrhea when pregnant

  • Subscribe to our RSS feed.
  • Twitter
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Facebook
  • Digg

lundi 19 mars 2012

7 week scan

Posted on 05:40 by Unknown

Today I had my first pregnancy scan and hubby came in with me. It was an internal ultrasound. You can see the little "yolk" sack and the little embryo inside it on the bottom right. He measured it at 43mm and gave the estimated due date of 12 November (my iPhone app wasn't too far off!)

He also showed the heart beat! He pressed some buttons and the screen changed and the little Belly Bean pulsed with the heartbeat. It's little heart rate was 120-140 bpm. There wasn't any sound, so we couldn't listen to it, but WOW! It was really cool!

Afterwards, he told us that we need to visit our GP and get a referral to an obstetrician for the 12 week scan. We could be in Canberra by then! So if anyone can recommend a good obstetrician in the ACT, that would be fantastic.

He also wanted me to come in for one more scan in another 2 weeks. I've been booked in to see the ovary whisperer, so I'll look forward to that. She's really great with any questions you might have, so I'll make sure I'm prepared. Pregnancy ultrasounds don't start until after 8.30am, so I can have a little sleep in.

We were actually charged for this ultrasound ($85), which can be claimed back on Medicare. But I'm sure the other ultrasounds weren't charged? Maybe they were part of the IVF cost? Not sure.  

But at least we got to leave with little print outs of the ultra sound. It's real! Little Belly Bean :)


Envoyer par e-mailBlogThis!Partager sur XPartager sur Facebook
Posted in First Trimester, Pregnancy No.1, Ultrasound | No comments
Article plus récent Article plus ancien Accueil

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Inscription à : Publier les commentaires (Atom)

Popular Posts

  • Synarel
    Synarel Nasal Spray So, I've been using Synarel since I started my IVF Cycle. Synarel is commonly prescribed for use for IVF programmes...
  • And the Merry-Go-Round goes round and round...
    We are currently in discussion mode for our next cycle for No. 2. But I don't really want to talk about the complications or logistics s...
  • Day 20 - How easy it is to use Gonal-f
    This is my 5th day of Gonal-f injections, and I think I'm getting pretty good at it! My hand does get a bit shaky to begin with, but on...
  • Day 17 - Sniffing and injecting drugs
    I conquered the Gonal-F injection yesterday! I have to say that this is the part (or ONE of the parts) that I was dreading about this whole ...
  • Welcome to motherhood
    No, I haven't fallen off the face of the earth. I may have been teetering on the precipice for a while, but I am happy to report that I ...
  • The Great Pram Debacle
    The bad luck charm on 3 wheels (not our actual pram, but same model) OK, so a long time ago, we were given a pram... We were still in our fi...
  • Happy Birthday Junior C
    Dear Junior C, How exciting! You're a year old already!! We have already started thinking about trying for a little brother or sister (c...
  • Day 25 - Second Blood Test, First Ultra Sound
    This morning I had my follow up blood test and my ultra sound to check how my little follicles were going. I was feeling pretty optimistic. ...
  • Day 12 - Emotional relapse
    I've been in for my blood test and the nurse has just rung with my results. I was tested for my progesterone levels and pregnancy. She t...
  • 20 weeks - It's a Boy!
    20 week scan - little baby boy. So we've had our 20 week scan and discovered the flavour of the baby is Blueberry!! In a way, it's n...

Categories

  • Apps
  • Blood test
  • Cost
  • Family
  • Fertility Centre
  • First Trimester
  • IVF
  • IVF Cycle No. 2
  • IVF Cycle No.1
  • IVF Drugs
  • Labour
  • Motherhood
  • Naturopathy
  • Pregnancy No.1
  • Preparing for Baby
  • Second Trimester
  • Social Situations
  • Tests
  • Third Trimester
  • Trying to Conceive
  • Turkey Basting
  • Two Week Wait
  • TWW
  • Ultrasound

Blog Archive

  • ►  2014 (1)
    • ►  mars (1)
  • ►  2013 (6)
    • ►  novembre (2)
    • ►  février (2)
    • ►  janvier (2)
  • ▼  2012 (41)
    • ►  novembre (2)
    • ►  septembre (3)
    • ►  août (3)
    • ►  juillet (3)
    • ►  juin (1)
    • ►  mai (4)
    • ►  avril (2)
    • ▼  mars (9)
      • 7 weeks
      • No more drugs
      • 7 week scan
      • 6 weeks
      • Blood test No.2
      • 5 weeks
      • Cousins and Friends
      • Positive or Negative?
      • The Dreaded Two Week Wait (TWW)
    • ►  février (10)
    • ►  janvier (4)
  • ►  2011 (15)
    • ►  décembre (2)
    • ►  novembre (4)
    • ►  octobre (5)
    • ►  septembre (2)
    • ►  mai (2)
Fourni par Blogger.

Qui êtes-vous ?

Unknown
Afficher mon profil complet