diarrhea when pregnant

  • Subscribe to our RSS feed.
  • Twitter
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Facebook
  • Digg

mardi 29 janvier 2013

This time last year...

Posted on 03:51 by Unknown
It's 10pm and I'm heading off to bed. I quickly duck into the nursery to check on Jnr C, and he lays there perfectly still, quietly breathing. He hasn't moved since I put him in his cot at 7.30pm. He has the most perfect, angelic face when he's asleep...sigh.

I can't believe how lucky I am. I know that I'm approaching the anniversary of when we got the positive test result, so I think back to where we were this time a year ago. It's hard to believe how much can change in a year.

This time last year:
  • We had just started our first IVF cycle.
  • I had been pumping Synarel up my nose for 10 days.
  • We were enjoying the beautiful, sunny beaches of Perth.
  • We were living in our own home.
  • I had a great, full time job that I loved.
  • And I was facing a whole new chapter of uncertainty, which I was totally scared, yet cautiously optimistic about. Let's face it - I was crapping myself.
And here we are. Living in a rented house in Canberra, 2 hours away from the closest beach. Enjoying a new full time role as a mum, which I'm growing to love more and more. And looking at the sweet face of my little boy. 

I would like to take my past self aside and tell her, "You will overcome your nervous diahorrea issue. This will be one of the best decisions you have ever made and, as always, you will follow it through with determination and surprising ease."

So much can change in a year.


Envoyer par e-mailBlogThis!Partager sur XPartager sur Facebook
Posted in Family, IVF Cycle No.1, Motherhood | No comments
Article plus récent Article plus ancien Accueil

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Inscription à : Publier les commentaires (Atom)

Popular Posts

  • Synarel
    Synarel Nasal Spray So, I've been using Synarel since I started my IVF Cycle. Synarel is commonly prescribed for use for IVF programmes...
  • And the Merry-Go-Round goes round and round...
    We are currently in discussion mode for our next cycle for No. 2. But I don't really want to talk about the complications or logistics s...
  • Day 20 - How easy it is to use Gonal-f
    This is my 5th day of Gonal-f injections, and I think I'm getting pretty good at it! My hand does get a bit shaky to begin with, but on...
  • Day 17 - Sniffing and injecting drugs
    I conquered the Gonal-F injection yesterday! I have to say that this is the part (or ONE of the parts) that I was dreading about this whole ...
  • Welcome to motherhood
    No, I haven't fallen off the face of the earth. I may have been teetering on the precipice for a while, but I am happy to report that I ...
  • The Great Pram Debacle
    The bad luck charm on 3 wheels (not our actual pram, but same model) OK, so a long time ago, we were given a pram... We were still in our fi...
  • Happy Birthday Junior C
    Dear Junior C, How exciting! You're a year old already!! We have already started thinking about trying for a little brother or sister (c...
  • Day 25 - Second Blood Test, First Ultra Sound
    This morning I had my follow up blood test and my ultra sound to check how my little follicles were going. I was feeling pretty optimistic. ...
  • Day 12 - Emotional relapse
    I've been in for my blood test and the nurse has just rung with my results. I was tested for my progesterone levels and pregnancy. She t...
  • 20 weeks - It's a Boy!
    20 week scan - little baby boy. So we've had our 20 week scan and discovered the flavour of the baby is Blueberry!! In a way, it's n...

Categories

  • Apps
  • Blood test
  • Cost
  • Family
  • Fertility Centre
  • First Trimester
  • IVF
  • IVF Cycle No. 2
  • IVF Cycle No.1
  • IVF Drugs
  • Labour
  • Motherhood
  • Naturopathy
  • Pregnancy No.1
  • Preparing for Baby
  • Second Trimester
  • Social Situations
  • Tests
  • Third Trimester
  • Trying to Conceive
  • Turkey Basting
  • Two Week Wait
  • TWW
  • Ultrasound

Blog Archive

  • ►  2014 (1)
    • ►  mars (1)
  • ▼  2013 (6)
    • ►  novembre (2)
    • ►  février (2)
    • ▼  janvier (2)
      • This time last year...
      • Welcome to motherhood
  • ►  2012 (41)
    • ►  novembre (2)
    • ►  septembre (3)
    • ►  août (3)
    • ►  juillet (3)
    • ►  juin (1)
    • ►  mai (4)
    • ►  avril (2)
    • ►  mars (9)
    • ►  février (10)
    • ►  janvier (4)
  • ►  2011 (15)
    • ►  décembre (2)
    • ►  novembre (4)
    • ►  octobre (5)
    • ►  septembre (2)
    • ►  mai (2)
Fourni par Blogger.

Qui êtes-vous ?

Unknown
Afficher mon profil complet